Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Five months of no World Breaker - where to begin?

Sup. I haven't touched this blog since April. This is the obligatory "I haven't touched this blog in a long time" post. Just about every blog at this level has these posts. Not that there's been a shortage of things for me to write about, mind you. During the months that have passed with no entries I attended three gaming conventions, acquired an Xbox 360, Wii & PSP, and just generally continued my exceedingly interesting life that's often about video games. I could have written about any number of things that would fit in well for a blog that's mostly about video games, and I do intend to catch up. So why didn't I keep up these pages? Was there something that kept me utterly blocked and afraid to update a blog with no readers? Meh, not really. I just didn't feel like it. Plus my internet connection sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment