Wednesday, February 14, 2007

More ghoulish side art.

/>

What the hell is this now? We're being invaded by freakish, lawn dart wielding yeti!! There's something really disturbing about shadowy figures like this. And this. I'm not sure what the point of side art is. If it's to help sell the game and attract potential players, this one is a complete failure. Because every time I see this image on the side of Space Invaders Deluxe, I want to run and warn people about the monsters in the arcade. Warning others is all I could do in this situation, because I know in my heart there's no way I could be equipped to eradicate those beasts. They look stab happy. I'm stab sad. Yeah.

Funny thing is, and I'm sure you all realize this, is that when you're actually playing Space Invaders, the aliens are kinda ... cute, really.


For comparison, I've also included this picture of another TERRIFYING SPACE DEMON that is supposed to be just a Space Invader. Apparently.


Spookiest thing this side of the Space Invaders pinball table. And I don't want to talk about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment